Splunk Search

The lookup table 'dm_audit_class_type' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'WinEventLog:Security'

Lehanov
Explorer

Hello

Please help me this issue

The lookup table 'dm_audit_class_type' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'WinEventLog:Security'

It seems WinEventLog:Security is internal splunk component so I can't reinstall it like app

ps

Splunk server 5.02 is running under windows

Tags (1)
0 Karma

ahall_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You have the one of the TA-SQLServer technology add-ons on your server. This contains the dm_audit_class_type lookup as an automated lookup.

You have two choices:
1) Edit the props.conf in the TA-SQLServer that you have installed to remove the automatic lookup.
2) Export the lookup table in the TA-SQLServer that you have installed to remove the warning.

Either is a good approach. Note that the new Splunk for SQL Server beta opts for option #1.

lguinn2
Legend

I would check to see if a lookup table with that name exists - and if it does, then I would make sure that its permissions are properly set.

Second, I might reinstall the Splunk for Windows app.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...