Splunk Search

Tenable Add-On for Splunk- How can I filter the results based on the scan name?

osasfrancis
Path Finder

For the latest version, Version 5.2.4, I have vulnerability data coming in from Tenable.SC. How can I filter the results based on the scan name? Cannot seem to figure it out. I remember in previous versions, we could leverage scan_result_info.name, but not in this latest version.

Any thoughts is appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

osasfrancis
Path Finder

I am using Version 5.2.4. Yes, the field does not exist on this version, but it once did on older versions. Just cannot filter data based on scan name.

0 Karma

etoombs
Path Finder

I've never seen this field. Which version of the Tenable Add-On are you using? What version of Tenable.sc?

0 Karma

osasfrancis
Path Finder

I am using Version 5.2.4. Yes, the field does not exist on this version, but it once did on older versions. Just cannot filter data based on scan name.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...