Splunk Search

Table column split

sahana
Engager

I have requirement to split the single cell into two columns, in which i need to add different search result data.

sahana_0-1632766245768.png

I need a table view like this, and 2 will be the value without duplicates, 5 can be the value with duplicates. need to make a dashboard like this table 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

efavreau
Motivator

This may be possible, if you create the table yourself inside an HTML panel, and make the results appear within the panel. However, that's an extraordinary level of work, only to create a table that combines headers without explaining both columns beneath it. This would be a negative practice from a visualization standpoint. I wouldn't recommend it.

If I may, perhaps what you are really doing in that table header is:
operation | Germany - distinct | Germany total | Spain - distinct | Spain total | London - distinct | London total

If you want to save horizontal header cell space, you could abbreviate the countries maybe.
operation | DE - distinct | DE total | ES - distinct | ES total | GB - distinct | GB total

###

If this reply helps you, an upvote would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...