Splunk Search

Single-value visualizations

robK123
Explorer

I have a single value search that I have added to my dashboard I want it to change colour and have added this to the end of the search but the number does not change colour why does this not work?

rangemap field=count low=0-2 elevated=3-6 default=severe

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

jonuwz
Influencer

Try this

1. Go to Manager >> User interface >> Views and select the view you want to edit.

2. For the single value panel that uses the rangemap search, include the following line underneath the tags:

range

as documented here

View solution in original post

jonuwz
Influencer

Try this

1. Go to Manager >> User interface >> Views and select the view you want to edit.

2. For the single value panel that uses the rangemap search, include the following line underneath the tags:

range

as documented here

robK123
Explorer

OK Thanks!

0 Karma

jonuwz
Influencer

Thats how it works in v4, single value changed in v5 to have the text change color instead.

0 Karma

robK123
Explorer

Thanks that worked, but it changes the background of the panel with the text in I thought it would just change the colour of the number?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...