Splunk Search

Response time dashboard for webservice hits

senkumar

hi ,

i want to create a dashboard which will show the individual response time for the respective webservice.

i have already created a dashboard which will capture the average response time.

PFB my logs

Mar 21 20:59:16 dpitusbva.home.test.com Mar 21 20:59:15 lt_Splunk_Log [0x80000001][lc_Splunk_Log][error] mpgw(mpgw_SS_getItemInfo): trans(121527616)[response] gtid(581734163): Service_Name:getimsiteminfo Operation_Name:getimsiteminfo Store_Nbr:xxxx Country_Code:US Pref_Lang:101 Consumer_Id:C1415711 Response_time:124 Response_code:200

thanks,
Senthil

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

If you just want to show the Service name along with corresponding Response_time, use the table command.

your base search | table Service_Name Response_time

View solution in original post

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

If you just want to show the Service name along with corresponding Response_time, use the table command.

your base search | table Service_Name Response_time
0 Karma

senkumar

Thanks it worked

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...