Splunk Search

Response time dashboard for webservice hits

senkumar

hi ,

i want to create a dashboard which will show the individual response time for the respective webservice.

i have already created a dashboard which will capture the average response time.

PFB my logs

Mar 21 20:59:16 dpitusbva.home.test.com Mar 21 20:59:15 lt_Splunk_Log [0x80000001][lc_Splunk_Log][error] mpgw(mpgw_SS_getItemInfo): trans(121527616)[response] gtid(581734163): Service_Name:getimsiteminfo Operation_Name:getimsiteminfo Store_Nbr:xxxx Country_Code:US Pref_Lang:101 Consumer_Id:C1415711 Response_time:124 Response_code:200

thanks,
Senthil

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

If you just want to show the Service name along with corresponding Response_time, use the table command.

your base search | table Service_Name Response_time

View solution in original post

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

If you just want to show the Service name along with corresponding Response_time, use the table command.

your base search | table Service_Name Response_time
0 Karma

senkumar

Thanks it worked

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Accelerate Service Onboarding, Decomposition, Troubleshooting - and more with ITSI’s ...

Accelerate Service Onboarding, Decomposition, Troubleshooting - and more! Faster Time to ValueManaging and ...

New Release | Splunk Enterprise 9.3

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Enterprise 9.3!Admins and Analyst can ...

2024 Splunk Career Impact Survey | Earn a $20 gift card for participating!

Hear ye, hear ye! The time has come again for Splunk's annual Career Impact Survey!  We need your help by ...