Splunk Search

Quick Reference Guide Card

AzJimbo
Path Finder

Hoping to find some physical copies of the Quick Reference Guide on card stock.  I was hoping they would be available from the Online Splunk store here: https://www.mypromomall.com/splunk  but they are not.
I usually pick them up at .conf, but being virtual last year didn't have that opportunity. 

I'm working with a rotating base of junior folks who use the heck out of them.  The cards have been an awesome aid in getting them up to speed.  

Labels (1)
0 Karma

AzJimbo
Path Finder

been there, tried that.  they couldn't get them now either.   Also, in the quantities I'm looking for, that's a challenge.  I go through up to between 5 to 10 a quarter.  I used to pick up between 20 and 30 at then end of .conf and they lasted a year.  Also, I'm not always the only group within my org that need/wants them.  If I could buy them from the store, that'd be a sound and fair option.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @AzJimbo,

if you're a Partner ask them to your Splunk Channel Manager,

if you're a customer, ask them to your Splunk Partner.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...