Splunk Search

New to splunk, need help finding search.

gilbert3
Engager

Can not find main app search

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's called "Search & Reporting" and should be in the list of tiles on the left side of the home screen, usually it's first.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

gilbert3
Engager

Thank you

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hello @gilbert3.,

I saw another similar from you so I think you are stuck on Splunk and unable to find the Splunk search page.

I would suggest posting a screenshot of where you are stuck so we can help you in the best way!!!

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Depending on the configuration, you might have different apps set as default view after you log in. You can switch to another app via Apps menu at the top of the screen and you can change your default app in your user's preferences if I remember correctly.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's called "Search & Reporting" and should be in the list of tiles on the left side of the home screen, usually it's first.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...