Splunk Search

Issue with importing 3rd party library into Splunk.

johnsasikumar
Path Finder

Hello,

We are trying to import a third party library party library "go.js" to bring in custom visualization into splunk. We have tried both placing the script inline in the dashboard xml as well as placing it in appserver/static.
at both instances the third party library is not getting picked up when we look at the browser console and source.

We tried creating the same as a HTML dashboard. This worked successfully, But when it comes to XML dashboard the third party library is not getting picked up.

We are trying to bring in a topology similar to screenshot below.

alt text

Console screenshot as below:

alt text

The go.js library is not getting picked by splunk.
We have followed the steps as per link :http://dev.splunk.com/view/SP-CAAAERK

So please could someone advise on how to bring in the third party libraries to help in custom visualization.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...