Splunk Search

How to change timechart axis?

corehan
Explorer

Hello dears,

How can i change timechart _time axis y to x ?

<base search>  | timechart span=1h sum(REQUESTNAME) as Sikayet count by ilce |sort -count | untable _time Xaxis Yaxis |where Yaxis > 3

Regards

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Finally here is my query which i want;

<base search> | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce usenull=f useother=f | eval Time=strftime(_time,"%H:%M") | table Time,* | untable Time Xaxis Yaxis | xyseries Xaxis Time Yaxis

Fyi..

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| xyseries Xaxis _time Yaxis
0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@corehan - Why you are using untable command?

By default timechart command put _time on the X-axis. Please try removing stuff after sort command and see if you get what you need.

-----
I hope this helps!!! If it does consider upvoting!!!

0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Thank you for suggest but i can't found, how can i put the _time to x axis command..

Regards.

Final search;

<base search>  | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce |sort -count 

Also i need to set threshold value like count >3 in this scenario.

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@corehan - Since you are using timechart command with groupby, your Y-axis field name is not the "count".

If you look at the results it's not one-dimensional results here. So if you want to filter for those for which the total count is not greater than 3 then you can use the following search:

<base search>  | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce 
| transpose
| addtotals
| search Total>3
| fields- Total
| transpose header_field=column
| fields - column

Please post the screenshot of the result if this does not work.

0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Hello,

I changed the query but i doesn't work;

<base search> | timechart span=1h count(REQUESTNAME) by ilce |transpose | addtotals |fields- Total |transpose header_field=column |fields -column

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...