Splunk Search

How to change the data in a table after clicking on bar graphs?

danielcmarcosjr
Explorer

Hello,

I would like to ask, how to do this in Splunk:
If you have a chart (bar graphs) and a table with data.
If I click in bar graph, the table only displays the records related to the data displays in the bar graph. Is it possible in Splunk?
BTW, I am using HTML form. Thank you!

Tags (4)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@danielcmarcosjr, would it be possible for you to add some data field and search query examples?

There are multiple ways this could be done, for example code the chart drilldown event and set the chart clicked values as token, to be used by the table. You would have to do this in XML and convert to HTML for convenience.

Please refer to the Splunk 6.x Dashboard Examples app from Splunkbase for all Drilldown Elements examples.

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What you need is the in-page drilldown. See the example of "set" in below link.

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.5.1/Viz/PanelreferenceforSimplifiedXML#set

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...