www.ykui.com
www.oooss.com

i want to stop those url

Tags (1)
0 Karma

DalJeanis
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@10306629 - we do not work at your organization. We have no idea what makes you think those urls are unusual. We also have no idea what you mean by "block" - presumably you want to remove them from a search.

Here's one way...

| where NOT match(myURL,"abcd.com") AND NOT  match(myURL,"ykui.com")  AND NOT  match(myURL,"oooss.com") 

That way will get rid of all events where the myURL field contains the matching characters, so it will also kill "xyzabcd.com" and "goooss.com.uk".

0 Karma

MuS
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You need to provide more details and information on I want to block .... like How do you want to block them and where do you want to block them?

cheers, MuS

0 Karma

just want to see the usual url

0 Karma

i have to write query for that

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...