Splunk Search

How to add currency symbol to pie chart hover text?

waldenwang9966
Loves-to-Learn

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 9.43.50 AM.png

Is there a way to show currency symbol after the value? Like $393.26

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There is not.  If you were to add a currency symbol then the value would no longer be a number and pie charts only work with numbers.

Consider going to https://ideas.splunk.com to make a case for supporting currency symbols in pie charts.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

waldenwang9966
Loves-to-Learn

Is there a way to change the display label of both texts? Right now, both the first row and 2nd row is totalFeeAmount(USD), but I want to change the label of the percentage value to totalFeeAmount, aka get rid of the (USD) part coz it's not USD

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The label comes from the field used to chart the data.  Change that and the label will change.

---
0 Karma

waldenwang9966
Loves-to-Learn

That's not what I mean

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 1.17.57 PM.png

 I want the two texts to be different. Is that possible?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Again, not possible.  The two labels are really one - the second is just the field name with "%" appended.

---
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...