Splunk Search

How to Export custome visualization in PDF format?

Engager

I have created a "WordCloud" in my dashboard, when i try to export it as PDF worldcloud is not coming please help..

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Dworsnop
Path Finder

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if, 10 years since this question was first asked, anyone has found a better solution for exporting custom visualisations to PDF?

Thanks!

cmerriman
Super Champion

The PDF Generator native to Splunk does not currently support custom visualization export. the best thing i can recommend is something like this app: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2614/
it is supposed to send a PNG of the dashboard via email based on a cron job, very similar to how PDFs are sent.

0 Karma

ac89live
Explorer

I was trying to install this app 'report sender' and when I launch it got the following message:

Looks like this view is using Advanced XML, which has been removed from Splunk Enterprise. Please contact your Splunk administrator

Is there any other app who does the similar thing ? Because I also want to export custom visualization in PDF format.

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...