Splunk Search

How can I count lines?

LauraBre
Communicator

hello,

This is my search:

source=tcp:5555 PURCH_DAY=06-14 PURCH_DATE=19  PURCH_MIN>44 | stats count by ID_CARDHOLDER| sort - count | where count>=5|rangemap field=count severe=10-50 elevated=3-9 default=low

My problem is that I don't able to count the number of lines that my search returns. I want to apply my rangemap on the number of lines but I don't know how I can do it because I try count(_raw) but I don't use it correctly I think.

Thx by advance,

Laura

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

kristian_kolb
Ultra Champion
... |stats sum(linecount) AS MyTotalLines | ...

/kristian

View solution in original post

kristian_kolb
Ultra Champion
... |stats sum(linecount) AS MyTotalLines | ...

/kristian

LauraBre
Communicator

No, I want to count the total lines that my search returns, not indivduals raw events.

0 Karma

Ayn
Legend

Number of lines in what? Individual raw events? Have you checked the linecount property?

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...