Splunk Search

Hide/reset drill down panel/fields

vikashperiwal
Path Finder

Hi,

I have my dashboard with two views --radio button

View A

View B

View A has 2 panels and view B also has 2 panel and i have enabled drill down(Same drill down panel- Summary used by both views) 

Case: When ever i am clicking on the values of panel - this are passed as token to dropdown in Summay Drilldown panel and i can see data in drill down panel.

Issue: when i am switching from View A to View B, i see summary dill down panel with previous values  filled in drop dropdown..

I want, when ever i switch from View A to View B, the summary drilldown should not appear by default and same viceversa.

I tried including the token in the drill down panel and same unseting in the radiobutton , but no luck

Labels (2)
0 Karma

vikashperiwal
Path Finder

I could get the desired output, i have set the drilldown panle token to both the value of radio button, which magicaly worked.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...