Splunk Search

Edit Clients not showing servers Matched though servers show when serching in clients area of form

nls7010
Path Finder

I am trying to push out some apps to newly added forwarder clients. The clients show when I go to the Edit Clients page and search on the server names, but when I push the Preview button, none of them are being picked up (no check mark beside them) even after putting them in the Include (whitelist). I have looked on the forwarders in the server.conf file and it matches what I see for the server name on the Edit Clients page, so I'm not certain why it's not picking it up when I Preview.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

nls7010
Path Finder

Checked another app that I was pushing out to the same servers and it went to at least one of them that I checked, but not the other app. Why would that happen? If it pushed the all forwarder app I have to the servers, why is it not pushing the inputs app to the same servers?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...