Splunk Search

DB COnnect Lookup setup

SS1
Path Finder

Hello SPlunkers,

For DB connect lookup

I have reference search with below format,

2020-11-13 01:14:12 * PUT /packages/version/323 - 8080 userX Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+Win64;+x64)+AppleWebKit/537.36+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/86.0.4240.111+Safari/537.36 * 200 0 0 31

I have a set lookup SQL as below,

Id           Name
323    ApacheMaven

I want to match the ID in from the reference search with the lookup and send out the results as ID, Name, User. Please let me know if we can achieve that

Labels (7)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please describe the problem more.  The "search" is not a search, but raw data or, perhaps, a result of a search.  What is the search itself?  Are fields already extracted?

The "SQL as below" is not SQL at all, but what looks like the output of SQL.  What command(s) were used to produce that output?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Platform | Upgrading your Splunk Deployment to Python 3.9

Splunk initially announced the removal of Python 2 during the release of Splunk Enterprise 8.0.0, aiming to ...

From Product Design to User Insights: Boosting App Developer Identity on Splunkbase

co-authored by Yiyun Zhu & Dan Hosaka Engaging with the Community at .conf24 At .conf24, we revitalized the ...

Detect and Resolve Issues in a Kubernetes Environment

We’ve gone through common problems one can encounter in a Kubernetes environment, their impacts, and the ...