Splunk Search

Current Month Estimated Billing not displaying Account ID in drop-down

nehaprasad14

Unable to get billing details in Splunk App for AWS. I have configured the billing input in Splunk Add-on apps.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

do you have billing data?
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/released/AWS/ConfigureAWS#Configure_billing
try and search index = * sourcetype = aws:billing OR sourcetype = aws:billing:cur

0 Karma

nehaprasad14

Yes, I already did this step. I am getting the search results in Splunk Add-on App. But its not displaying in the same data in my Splunk App for AWS.

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

did you verify the search returned results?
what index does the data sits in?
does your user role searches that index by default?

0 Karma

nehaprasad14

Yes, this is my search criteria : index = "main" sourcetype = "aws:billing" OR sourcetype = "aws:billing:cur"
and this is the results:
4,417 events (7/1/18 12:00:00.000 AM to 7/19/18 6:21:58.000 PM)

0 Karma

nehaprasad14

But when I go to Splunk App for AWS -> Billing. It does not produces any search results nor does it populate my Account Id

0 Karma

nehaprasad14

Thanks for your help.. I figured the issue.. My AWS reports configuration was not proper.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...