Splunk Search

Creating multiple chart with labels

dimitryz
Path Finder

Hello,

I've build following simple search from our client test data :
sourcetype=json_new | search browser_version browser_data | chart count by browser_version,browser_data

In this case browser_data is browser name like "IE" or "Firefox"

I can also get specific information per browser :
sourcetype=json_new | search browser_version browser_data="IE" | chart count by browser_version

Or get list of all browsers ;

sourcetype=json_new | spath browser_data | dedup browser_data | table browser_data

I would like to know how to build a single chart that contains all :
Per each browser all statistics regarding versions (browser_version) .

Thanks in advance ,
Dmitry

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

aweitzman
Motivator

I think you just want something similar to your first search, then, but with the output groups reversed:

sourcetype=json_new browser_version browser_data | chart count by browser_data, browser_version

View solution in original post

0 Karma

aweitzman
Motivator

I think you just want something similar to your first search, then, but with the output groups reversed:

sourcetype=json_new browser_version browser_data | chart count by browser_data, browser_version

0 Karma

dimitryz
Path Finder

Stats is works too,but I'm interested to see count (statistics) for each browser in one search grouped by browser.
See "picture"

||| || ||| |||||
IE Firefox Opera

Each group of || is count of versions for each browser.
I hope that I was able to explain myself.

0 Karma

aweitzman
Motivator

Are you looking for something more like stats rather than chart?

sourcetype=json_new browser_version browser_data | stats count by browser_data,browser_version

What are "all statistics" that you are looking for, besides count?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...