Splunk Search

Create table with yxz

sphiwee
Contributor

I have the query below, but i i dont want the services to like this.. how can i get the names of the services to be visualized on the headers having the status running showing under each service. and the server to be in the far left.

sphiwee_1-1594323294882(2).png

I want it to be like this with the services being where the blue colour is and on the left to be the server so i can have servers , services and status of all my servers

sphiwee_2-1594323394192(1).png

Labels (5)
0 Karma

twesty
Path Finder

I think that you will find this blog really useful for trying to achieve what you are looking for: https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/tips-and-tricks/splunk-clara-fication-transpose-xyseries-untable-a...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...