Splunk Search

Can I use splunkjs charts in an app outside of Splunk to display external data (not to be imported into Splunk)?

pgoldweic
Communicator

I'm wondering if it is possible to use the chart visualizations from splunkjs to display data that is neither in Splunk nor it should be imported into Splunk. The use case is an app external to Splunk with a dashboard that includes some panels with Splunk-based data and others with other types of data. It would be convenient to use the same type of visualization for the two different types of data, but I'm wondering whether this is possible or not. NOTE: I've read answers to many similar questions but they all involve importing the data into Splunk one way or the other. In this case I am not interested in importing any data, but simply visualizing it.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...