10 November 2019 PA Number of C 195

10 November 2019 PA Number of D 110

10 November 2019 PA Total 455

10 November 2019 PA Number of E 1

10 November 2019 PA Number of F 0

10 November 2019 PA Number of G 0

10 November 2019 PA Number of H 0

10 November 2019 PA) Number of I 129

Here i have to perform the ratio calculation part with respect to total value, for remaining field values in count field. I do not want to print the calculation as | eval ratio=(Count/455)*100. I want to pass this value of total as some static field, as my total values keeps changing dynamically.

Is there a possible was

Tags (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This may help.

index=foo | eval Total=0, Sum=0 
| eval Total=if(Product="Total", Total+Count, Total), Sum=If(Product!="Total", Sum+Count, Sum)
| eval ratio=(Sum*100)/Total
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Gowtham0809

Hello Richgalloway

Thanks for your input, using this i am able to get Total column as 0 for all the rows and value 455 only for Total rows, and sum column as same values as of count except Total row as 0.

if I get the value or total 455 as a value for a new field for all the rows, then I cam perform the ratio part easily. Is is possible?

Thanks

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please disregard this answer as it won't work. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it. Sorry.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Gowtham0809

if there any way to get solution on my condition

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...