Splunk Search

Any suggestion for my Legend behavior? what can I do?

sanjum01
Explorer

Hi Folks,

I have a bar chart where I have more then one bars and legends for a single day, If I click on a single bar it works fine and shows the next level of dashboard as expected which takes single day date/time for query  and when I hover over any legend it selects all the bars which are related to that specific legend which I assume is normal behavior also but problem I am facing with Legend is when I click on any legend it prompts to next level of dashboard which taken only a single day date/time and fails to show next level of dashboard level. what can I do with Legend? I  am sure if I can disable Legends so they are not clickable? I don't want to hide legend as we need them in this panel and they are user friendly.

Capturenew.PNG

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
.highcharts-legend-item:active {
    pointer-events: none !important;
}

View solution in original post

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
.highcharts-legend-item:active {
    pointer-events: none !important;
}
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...