Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

How to select the "create server" button for splunk_app_soar configuration?

TamishaJ
Engager

Have anyone ran across the following issue before? 

I am trying to implement the Splunk SOAR app but we are not able to select the “create server” button. We have referred to the online documentation but we do not see the option to replace each instance of phantom with splunk_app_soar. 

0 Karma
1 Solution

phanTom
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@TamishaJ this sounds like a permissions issue. 

Are you on Splunk Cloud? If so then I believe a few people have had issues seeing the correct permissions group on Splunk Cloud and required support involvement. 

If on-prem, make sure the account has the relevant phantom role(s) in Splunk and you should be able to access the Create Server capability. 

Happy SOARing!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

phanTom
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@TamishaJ this sounds like a permissions issue. 

Are you on Splunk Cloud? If so then I believe a few people have had issues seeing the correct permissions group on Splunk Cloud and required support involvement. 

If on-prem, make sure the account has the relevant phantom role(s) in Splunk and you should be able to access the Create Server capability. 

Happy SOARing!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...