repFactor = |auto
* Only relevant if this instance is a clustering slave (but see note about
* See server.conf spec for details on clustering configuration.
* Value of 0 turns off replication for this index.
* If set to "auto", slave will use whatever value the master has.
* Highest legal value is 4294967295
* Defaults to 0.
@jwelch thanks for answering. repFactor = |auto helps to replicate the index. but still on client I am not able to specify the master host/port so it will send the data to master and it internally load balance it.