Splunk Enterprise

How to remove the "Download Splunk Trial License" after purchasing Splunk Light?

ordersit

After purchasing Splunk Light, the Download Trial License stayed active in the system. Would like to remove this. How can we do this? Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The license file is available at location $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/download_trial directory. Just remove the license file inside it or this directory itself and restart Splunk. This way you'd not see the Trial License option itself.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The license file is available at location $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/download_trial directory. Just remove the license file inside it or this directory itself and restart Splunk. This way you'd not see the Trial License option itself.

0 Karma

ordersit

Thanks, that worked.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...