Splunk Enterprise

Using Splunk Dashboards(beta) and EDFS

splunkkid
Path Finder

Hello, Splunk Experts!

I'm currently working on making some awesome dashboard with splunk enterprise.

I was searching for the way to accomplish the goal and I found the Splunk Dashboards(beta).

Although I read document, I still got some questions.

1. What does the beta means? Does it mean it doesn't have any credential or anything?

2. I need to embed my dashboard to some other web server. And I found EDFS is the way to make it. But I couldn't find the document to use it. And also if it is possible to use not only Search & Report App dashboard, But also Splunk Dashboards App's dashboard? Anybody has experience?

3. My dashboard is almost about server, storage usage or events. I need to make some alerts with the trend of usage. Is it possible to make it with dashboard? Or do I have to use other app or need to create custom alert?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Using Machine Learning for Hunting Security Threats

WATCH NOW Seeing the exponential hike in global cyber threat spectrum, organizations are now striving more for ...

New Learning Videos on Topics Most Requested by You! Plus This Month’s New Splunk ...

Splunk Lantern is a customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

How I Instrumented a Rust Application Without Knowing Rust

As a technical writer, I often have to edit or create code snippets for Splunk's distributions of ...