Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Support Issues- Why can't I contact support?

WildMufasa1
Loves-to-Learn Lots

I have been attempting to contact support for several weeks now. I just need a license reset due to indexing too much data and to get a quote for increasing our current license to index more data. I've tried calling every day but no answer, and submitting a case page keeps not going through whenever I hit submit. How am I supposed to get support when nothing works? 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Licensing is not a matter for Support.  Contact your account team or Splunk Sales.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

WildMufasa1
Loves-to-Learn Lots

I've been calling them for weeks with no answer

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try to contact your area Splunk Partner. https://partners.splunk.com/solutionscatalog/ I'm quite sure that they could help you.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Celebrate CX Day with Splunk: Take our interactive quiz, join our LinkedIn Live ...

Today and every day, Splunk celebrates the importance of customer experience throughout our product, ...

How to Get Started with Splunk Data Management Pipeline Builders (Edge Processor & ...

If you want to gain full control over your growing data volumes, check out Splunk’s Data Management pipeline ...

Out of the Box to Up And Running - Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud ...

Tech Talk Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud Environment Register    Out of the Box to Up And Running ...