Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Salesforce Add-On Oauth ERROR UiAuth - Request from 127.0.0.1 to "/en-US/splunkd/__raw/services/Splunk_TA_salesfo

mfbma

I have configured Oauth in a custom account in the splunk salesforce Add-On app.  After configuring the account and saving the configuration it reaches out to salesforce.  I login to salesforce and its states grant access.  Once I click submit it comes back with an error  

"Error occurred while trying to authenticate. Please try Again" in the app. 

I am not sure what the issue is or if this is a need to configure something on the salesforce side. 

Tags (2)
0 Karma

n7_guru

Any luck with this? Same scenario. Configured Splunk Add-on for Salesforce v 4.1.0 (we run Splunk 7.3.3 on-prem still). I've configured oauth settings with client_id, client_secret and add redirect url to Salesforce app I made. I get pop-up to Allow or Deny access which I approve and then get...

"Error occurred while trying to authenticate. Please try Again."

Doesnt even point to a log file to look a what is causing issue. I can configure with basic auth and that works but Id prefer to oauth.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...