Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Alert Manager - Not assigning status of the incident_id from "New" to "Auto_Assigned"

sanju2408de
Explorer

Hello,

We are in process of upgrading our Splunk Infrastructure from ver 7.x to 8.x.

Before migration, we are stuck in the functionality testing of Alert manager ver 3.08 on Splunk Enterprise 8.1.4 (Dev env).

We are seeing that the alerts which gets triggered with Alert Manager ver 3.08, are not getting converted from "New" status to "auto_assigned".  We have checked the configurations and logs, we couldn't find anything which can give us the clarity on this issue.

Kindly help us in this issue, if you can provide alternate way to find out the root cause of this.

Note: I am attaching logs from  the Dev environment where there is no log entry of  "Set status of incident <id> to auto_assigned".

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

sbhatnagar88
Path Finder

Hi @sanju2408de 

Did you get any solution for this problem. I am also stuck in same situation.

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...