Splunk Enterprise

MLTK Fit command Error

rolypolytoyy
Explorer

I've installed Python for Scientific Computing (window 64 bit) becauese it's a requirement for MLTK.

and while I'm setting Predict Numeric Fields Experiment, there is an error in fit command.

rolypolytoyy_1-1702361849021.png

the error message is :

Error in 'fit' command: (ImportError) DLL load failed while importing _arpack: The specified procedure could not be found.

what should I do to solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

tscroggins
Influencer

Hi @rolypolytoyy,

Which versions of Splunk, MLTK, and PSC do you have installed? See https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/MLApp/latest/User/MLTKversiondepends#Version_matrix for a compatibility matrix.

At a glance, when _arpack.<build>.pyd loads, it can't find the exports it needs in dependent DLLs, e.g. mkl_rt.1.dll, python38.dll, etc.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Thanks for the Memories! Splunk University, .conf24, and Community Connections

Thank you to everyone in the Splunk Community who joined us for .conf24 – starting with Splunk University and ...

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...