Splunk Enterprise

Is there a Splunk Enterprise non prod license- apart of Dev/test and developer?

Matilda
Explorer

I am looking for information for a project, my need is to establish a non-productive environment. I am looking for information on licenses that will allow me to do that, Sadly seems that test/dev and developer could not satisfy the needs. any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Ask Splunk to carve off a portion of your Production license for the non-pro environment.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

SanjayReddy
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Matilda 

May I know what are your requirements which are not fulfilled by existing licenses?

Have you considered using an enterprise trial version? 

SanjayReddy_1-1671114400606.png

Matilda
Explorer

Thank you for the answer, but is not really enough, the problem I have is that  I cannot disclose the requirements or the project. a trial version, will not allow what we need, the other 2 have limitations exactly in what I need. so I was asking myself if there was a key or license that could be asked to have a non-productive environment. In a post of 2018 someone asked about a Splunk Enterprise Term non-production license, And I will like to know if some solution like that is still available.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You shouldn't need to disclose anything about the project other than the number of GB you need for the license.  Your Account Team should be able to tell you what license options are available.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...