Splunk Enterprise

Is it possible to export alerts from splunk cloud?

Dayane_tr
Path Finder

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to export the alerts created in the splunk cloud instance.

I want to export the queries for each alert at once.

It's possible?

Regards 🙂

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

seemanshu
Path Finder

Hi Dayane_tr,

In Splunk Cloud, you could submit a support ticket asking for the app's savedsearches.conf files.

You could learn more about the alert configurations in savedsearches.conf files, here Configure alerts in savedsearches.conf - Splunk Documentation.

If this reply helps you, an upvote would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

seemanshu
Path Finder

Hi Dayane_tr,

In Splunk Cloud, you could submit a support ticket asking for the app's savedsearches.conf files.

You could learn more about the alert configurations in savedsearches.conf files, here Configure alerts in savedsearches.conf - Splunk Documentation.

If this reply helps you, an upvote would be appreciated.

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

You could try this one, even it has developed on OnPrem version. You must have REST api enabled on your SC stack to use this.

r. Ismo

0 Karma

Dayane_tr
Path Finder

Hi @isoutamo 

Sorry, I didn't understand your explanation.

D.

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This presentation shows to you how to make backup from splunk environment over REST API. I suppose that it works also with splunk cloud stack, but I haven’t test it.

sorry, I forget to add link here https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjA6NSLpaz4AhUiCRAIHUY_AO8QF...

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...