Splunk Enterprise

Fortigate SNMP LOGS to Splunk?

RJ1997
Loves-to-Learn

I have a question 

How I can send the SNMP logs of the FortiGate firewall to splunk? 

Can any one help ?? 

Labels (2)
0 Karma

RJ1997
Loves-to-Learn

Yeah, 

let me make my question more clear.

Is the Splunk" FortiGate Application"  or Enterprise Security show me the SNMP? logs?  (enables me to monitor hardware on my network )

@PaulPanther 

0 Karma

PaulPanther
Builder

@RJ1997 Okay, now we're talking about data visualization and analytics.

Could you please confirm if the fortigate are getting ingested and if they are searchable?

Have you set up the Fortinet FortiGate App for Splunk | Splunkbase & Fortinet FortiGate Add-On for Splunk | Splunkbase?

And are you familiar with the difference between  Splunk Apps (Splexicon:App - Splunk Documentation) and Splunk Addons (Splexicon:Addon - Splunk Documentation)?

0 Karma

RJ1997
Loves-to-Learn

yeah but I didn't find what I need exactly  

@PaulPanther

0 Karma

PaulPanther
Builder

@RJ1997 So you're talking about the source configuration that is unclear to you? There is a Fortinet-Splunk-Deployment-Guide.pdf

Tags (1)
0 Karma

PaulPanther
Builder

@RJ1997  Have you already checked out the Fortinet FortiGate Add-On for Splunk | Splunkbase ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...