Splunk Enterprise

Allow Different Splunk Users To Configure The Splunk_TA_snow

rshah_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I am using Splunk_TA_snow in my environment. Can I configure the TA based on user that is logged in? Below is the description of what I am looking for:

• So let's say there are 2 users: user A and User B.
  • User A configures account X.
  • User B configures account Y.
  • Now, when I login in Splunk with user A I should ONLY see account X  configured and should only be able to use account X.(With current TA I would see both the accounts as well as I would be able to edit both of those accounts. So though I am logged in as user A, I am free to do anything using the account of user B.)
  • Splunk allows role-based configuration for each knowledge object. Ex: for eventtypes I can instruct Splunk who should be able to read it or write it but that doesn't hold true for the accounts that I create in the application.

Is there any way using which I can achieve this?

Thanks, in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...