Splunk Enterprise Security

cannot find saved alert in enterprise security app

kiranhar
Explorer

I have saved a search query as an alert on enterprise security app, but i cannot find them in alerts tab ( search & reporting) , aslo I checked under content management tab, and I cannot find there also. so, please some one help me where do i find those alerts in enterprise security ? as I need to delete them as I created as a real time alert and i m getting continues emails.

0 Karma
1 Solution

harsmarvania57
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi,

If you are not sure in which app you saved that alert, then you can search in all app, go to Settings -> Searches, reports and alerts -> Under App dropdown select all and you can search your scheduled search.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi,

If you are not sure in which app you saved that alert, then you can search in all app, go to Settings -> Searches, reports and alerts -> Under App dropdown select all and you can search your scheduled search.

0 Karma

kiranhar
Explorer

no thats I already tried, i cannot find there. I have checked in following tabs in Search & Reporting ...alerts ..."all" "your" and This App's".

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please check here Settings -> Searches, reports and alerts -> Under App dropdown select all and you can search your scheduled search , because this contains alerts & reports both however tabs in Search & Reporting ...alerts contain only alert.

0 Karma

kiranhar
Explorer

Thanks a lot, I found them.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...