Splunk Enterprise Security

cannot find saved alert in enterprise security app

kiranhar
Explorer

I have saved a search query as an alert on enterprise security app, but i cannot find them in alerts tab ( search & reporting) , aslo I checked under content management tab, and I cannot find there also. so, please some one help me where do i find those alerts in enterprise security ? as I need to delete them as I created as a real time alert and i m getting continues emails.

0 Karma
1 Solution

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Hi,

If you are not sure in which app you saved that alert, then you can search in all app, go to Settings -> Searches, reports and alerts -> Under App dropdown select all and you can search your scheduled search.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Hi,

If you are not sure in which app you saved that alert, then you can search in all app, go to Settings -> Searches, reports and alerts -> Under App dropdown select all and you can search your scheduled search.

0 Karma

kiranhar
Explorer

no thats I already tried, i cannot find there. I have checked in following tabs in Search & Reporting ...alerts ..."all" "your" and This App's".

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Please check here Settings -> Searches, reports and alerts -> Under App dropdown select all and you can search your scheduled search , because this contains alerts & reports both however tabs in Search & Reporting ...alerts contain only alert.

0 Karma

kiranhar
Explorer

Thanks a lot, I found them.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...