Splunk Enterprise Security

Query to list Crowdstrike Agent versions installed

smithahc1966

I am looking for a query to list out CrowdStrike Agent versions installed. What is the latest version, are the client systems up to date (and many more)?

But I am stuck with the identification of the vendors(Managed By) for that client systems. I checked with CrowdStrike support, but the reply that I have received is below

"You cannot use Falcon UI as an asset management solution. We cannot see if any 3rd party managing your systems. If you have those systems in a specific OU in AD, you will be able to filter them in the Falcon UI Hosts page based on the OU. Apart from that we don't collect any other data fields from these systems that could tell you which company manages that system."

0 Karma

meena1
Observer

Hi, is this resolved? if yes, how did you do it?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...