Splunk Enterprise Security

After upgrading to Splunk Enterprise Security 4.5, the Incident Review tab can only be viewed properly with IE & Firefox. It's a blank dashboard in Chrome.

AlbintEIG
Engager

After the ES 4.5 Upgrade the Incident Review tab can only be viewed properly with IE & Firefox, its a blank dashboard in chrome.
Splunk Enterprise 6.5 upgrade was completed a couple weeks ago, everything was working fine, then I did the ES 4.5 upgrade yesterday. No errors and everything seemed to work ok, but now Chrome wont display the Incident Review page.

I renamed the incident_review.xml view in local just in case there was some change made that caused it, so its using the default 4.5 copy currently.

There are a bunch of 404 errors in the chrome log regarding different .js files (These errors are not present in FF49 or IE11)

Uncaught Error: Script error for: sa-utils/js/util/SearchOptimizer 
Uncaught Error: Script error for: sa-utils/js/lib/ES6Shim/shim.min
Uncaught Error: /en-US/static/@59c8927def0f/js/../app/SA-Utils/js/app/SA-Utils/js/templates/KeyIndicators.html HTTP status: 404
Uncaught Error: /en-US/static/@59c8927def0f/js/../app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/templates/InvestigatorBar.html HTTP status: 404
Uncaught Error: /en-US/static/@59c8927def0f/js/../app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/app/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/js/templates/TimelineSelectorTemplate.html HTTP status: 404
0 Karma
1 Solution

izupan
Engager

I was able to solve it by clearing the cache (shift+reload did not fix it) in Chrome.
This issue also was presented to some Firefox users, but they were able to use shift+reload to fix it for them.
This was caused by the 4.5 upgrade for us.

View solution in original post

izupan
Engager

I was able to solve it by clearing the cache (shift+reload did not fix it) in Chrome.
This issue also was presented to some Firefox users, but they were able to use shift+reload to fix it for them.
This was caused by the 4.5 upgrade for us.

AlbintEIG
Engager

Perfect thank you!

0 Karma

AlbintEIG
Engager

The error may actually have started after the 6.5 upgrade I am being told, and not just this week with the ES.5 update.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...