Splunk Cloud Platform

Which Splunk Cloud Add-On Role will allow me the Permissions to install and configure Cisco Meraki Add On?

skeer007
Explorer

Hi all! So I am helping the networking team transition their logging to Splunk and last week I discovered the Cisco Meraki Add-on.  Also discovered that in order to install the add-on as well as configure any part of it; connection, inputs, etc.. that I needed a pretty high permission level. 

(requires capacity: admin_all_objects)

Since I am not a Splunk "admin" here at work.. I am wondering if there an existing role that might allow me to configure add-ons but not allow me to manage "all_objects"? Our actual Splunk Admin is a super busy guy so I am trying to help him out on this. I do have a higher level of access than most but all objects on an add-on seems incredibly silly.

Thanks!!

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

@skeer007 If you are on splunk cloud, you need to raise a case to splunk support, they will be installing the add-on.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...