Splunk Cloud Platform

Splunk Trial - Okta Identity Cloud Add-on for Splunk Stuck on Loading

coyne_a_phrase

I recently created a Splunk trial to test the Splunk + Okta integration. I have installed the Okta Identity Cloud Add-on for Splunk app but I'm unable to configure it. When I select the Configuration tab within the app, the Okta Accounts tab gets stuck on "loading". Below are the steps I have taken thus far. Did I miss something? 

1. + Find More Apps
  2. Searched for Okta
  3. Located Okta Identity Cloud Add-on for Splunk
  4. Clicked Install
  5. Provided Splunk Credentials, Checked the "I have read..." and Selected Login and Install
  6. Clicked Open the App
  7. Select the Configuration Tab
  8. Stuck on "Loading"

These steps were attempted in Chrome and Safari browsers.

Reference Documentation: chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fmbegan%2FOkta-Identity-Cloud-for-Splunk%2Fmaster%2FREADME%2FOkta%2520Identity%2520Cloud%2520Add-on%2520for%2520Splunk.pdf&clen=1363755&chunk=true 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

tshah-splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @coyne_a_phrase,

This may happen because of self-service installation, the inputs.conf gets purged from the app package. And that could be the reason for app getting stuck in loading state.

---
If you find the answer helpful, an upvote/karma is appreciated
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...