Splunk Cloud Platform

How would I Export Report result to third party systems?

SplunkExplorer
Communicator

Hi Splunkers,

I have a doubt about Reports result export, on a Splunk Cloud SaaS.

Suppose I have a Scheduled Report and I want to save results in a certain format (pdf, csv and so on).
What about if I need to export it to a third party system/external server?
Searching on Google and this community, I saw that the main option is to deploy a script that take the output of report and forward it outside Splunk.

My question is: is this the only way or there are other options?

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud will not export results to a third-party system.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud will not export results to a third-party system.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...