Splunk Cloud Platform

How to run two searches having two different indexes using join command at different time range

Splunkerninja
Path Finder

Hi , 

I have two searches joined using join command. The first search i need to run earliest=-60mins and the second search is using summary index here i need to fetch all the results in summary index so I need to check and run summary index for "all time" .

How can this be done? I am giving earliest=-60min in my first search and time range as "all time" while scheduling the report consisting of this two searches but it is not working.

I have not used any time in my summary index. Search to populate my summary index

index=testapp sourcetype=test_appresourceowners earliest=-24h latest=now
| table sys_id, dv_manager, dv_syncenabled, dv_resource, dv_recordactive
| collect addtime=false index=summaryindex source=testapp.

my scheduled report search 

index=index1 earlies=-60m
| join host
[| search index=summaryindex earliest="alltime"]

| tablehost field1 field2

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try

earliest=0
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...