Splunk Cloud Platform

How can I get my Splunk Cloud Instance Restart (Free Trial does not entitle me to contact support)?

splalve
Engager

Hello, 

I have just setup a Splunk Cloud Trial and installed the Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services. When completed I get a message saying: 

Splunk must be restarted for changes to take effect. Contact Splunk Cloud Support to complete the restart.

However with a trial account I am not entitled to contact support. How can I get my Splunk Cloud instance to restart? 

Labels (2)
Tags (2)

Roy_9
Motivator

Please accept the solution if your problem got fixed.

0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

Hello,

Did your problem got fixed?

Thanks

0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Q - However with a trial account I am not entitled to contact support. 
A - just to restart the Splunk Cloud instance, you will not require a Splunk Support entitlement. 

contact the splunk cloud support and update them this issue, they will do the splunk cloud restart for you. 

Q - How can I get my Splunk Cloud instance to restart?

A - we can not get to our Splunk Cloud instance ourselves. only Splunk Cloud Support team can get into our Splunk Cloud instance and take care of the maintenance and support works. 

0 Karma

feclarence4
Engager

same problem here

0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

Only way is to open a case to splunk support requesting the restart

0 Karma

Alexas
Engager

I have the same problem, so perhaps the Free Trial is not including Add-ons 😞

0 Karma

slnsalim
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Ditto. Just installed the Salesforce Add-On to test it and got the same message.

0 Karma

libs
Engager

Same problem

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...