Splunk Cloud Platform

Can't Log Into Cloud Instance

smcintyre100

I signed up for a Splunk Cloud trial account this morning. After a successful login I installed an app from the Splunk App Store. Upon installation I got a message that the Splunk Cloud needed to restart. Now when I attempt to log into my instance I get a message that says "IDP failed to authenticate request. Status Message="Access Denied: You are not on the list of users who can access this instance. Contact the instance owner to request access."

I can't open a support ticket because that system is currently down. I called support and they told me that they couldn't help me and posting here is my only support option. Does anybody know how I can get this issue resolved so I can log in and continue my evaluation of Splunk?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Hi @smcintyre100,

Have a look here for the solution :
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/394892/adfs-saml-idp-failed-to-authenticate-request-splun.html

Cheers,
David

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...