Splunk Cloud Platform

Add a custom logo a Splunk Cloud app

iyersudh
Explorer

I am new to Splunk Cloud but familiar with Splunk Enterprise. Just created an app from scratch manually on Splunk Cloud but I couldn't find a way to add a custom logo to the app. On Splunk Enterprise, I'd do this by adding the logo of specific resolutions  into the static directory of the app [$SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/appname/static/] . How do I achieve the same on Splunk Cloud? I obviously won't have SSH access to do that on splunk cloud instance so looking for an option on the Splunk Cloud UI to add a custom logo for my app, if there is any.

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

danielcj
Communicator

Hello,

You can create a new app as you create on the Splunk Enterprise and add the logo on the static folder. After that, you can ask for this app vetting to be installed on Splunk Cloud environment and then your app will be installed with your custom logo. I believe that it is not possible to add a custom logo to your app created directly on the Splunk Cloud UI.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...