Security

Splunk login

modikeng
Explorer

it's the first time i log in and when i log in i am not directed to the Splunk home. what should i do?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

HI Ayn

thnks for your carring. I highly appreciate your concern. i managed to get what i wanted. thanks a million times,,,,,,,,

modikeng
Explorer

when i sign in from splunk.com i can log in. but when i try to login in from the server where i installed splunk using the same credentials it says invalid username or password

0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

my tutorials say if i am not directed to the home page i should go to the application menu and then select home. i loged in from Splunk.com

0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

i am directed to 'SPLUNK>listen to your data' page.

0 Karma

modikeng
Explorer

Instead of getting to the home page where the is the welcome tab and the Splunk home tab, I get to the SPLUNK>listen to your data page wich has lots of tabs except for the 'home' tab.

0 Karma

Ayn
Legend

Where are you directed?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...