Security

Splunk With SAML Integration : ERROR "Verification of SAML assertion using the IDP's certificate provided failed. Error: Failed to verify signature with cert :/dnbusr1/raomu/splunk/etc/auth/idpCerts/idpCert.pem;"

raomu
Explorer

Hi,

I am configuring Splunk access control with SAML onelogin and I have uploaded the onelogin IdP meta data file to splunk. After configuration splunk app is redirecting to onelogin login page, but I am getting error message below :

Verification of SAML assertion using the IDP's certificate provided failed. Error: Failed to verify signature with cert :/dnbusr1/raomu/splunk/etc/auth/idpCerts/idpCert.pem;

Please suggest .

Tags (1)
0 Karma

bsanch25
Explorer

Did you ever get this working? We are having the same issue.

0 Karma

Super Champion
0 Karma

raomu
Explorer

I have followed that link before I posted my question.
I have uploaded the SAML file provided by Onelogin team, and its taking all the information automatically. From where I can get root, intermediate and leaf certificate ? Another thing I am testing this configuration In Test environemnt where I have installed only SH 7.0 ver hope that should not be an issue ?

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

You can ask Onelogin team to provide root, intermediate and leaf certificate, I think leaf certificate and idpCert.pem are same but I might be wrong.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...