Security

Splunk Certification Exam

twh1
Communicator

I have completed the Power User certification but have not received the Certificate yet. How much time it will take to get the certificate. Will I get it via email or I can access from my splunk.com account.

For Admin courses, Can I join the classes online? (As I am in IST timezone).

0 Karma
1 Solution

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If your a Splunk customer, you can login to the customer portal and look under Certifications and it will have your certification and badges. I believe they only email the certification of completion to you

View solution in original post

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If your a Splunk customer, you can login to the customer portal and look under Certifications and it will have your certification and badges. I believe they only email the certification of completion to you

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

My son took it on 2/29/2016 and got the certificate email back on 3/1/2016. It is definitely something that can (does) get sucked into spam folders.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...