Security

One of my fundamental eLearning is about to expire, once it is expired , can i still take my certification test?

zmendoza95

I am currently doing my splunk fundamentals (eLearning) . I was not able to finish it ahead of time due to some time constraints with my primary job. now I have received that my elarning is about to expire in about 2 days. I was wondering if I finish my eLearning and request for the certification test before the expiration, will I still be able to take it even though it takes 2-3 days for them to process my request ? Thank you for taking your time and reading my question and I appreciate for any feedback that you can give me about this matter.

0 Karma

raghu0463
Explorer

yes once the e-learning is done you need to complete the Quiz and request for the certification before expiration, then you will get the email with link for exam after 2-3 business days. you just need to complete the quiz before the expiration its not mandatory that you need to receive the exam link before the e-learning expiration.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...